San Juan County Parks Refunds for Park Closures: Natural disasters and public health measures may impact our campground services. Should a reduction in service require us to cancel your reservation, a refund will be processed, less the non-refundable reservation fee. All refunds are processed through our Administrative Office within 60 days from the dates of your stay and a refund receipt will be sent to you via email once complete.
Thank you for making your reservation with San Juan County Parks! Here are a few items to help make your arrival and stay more enjoyable at Odlin County Park. Scroll down for Group Camp info.
Camping fee includes 4 people & 1 car. Pay for additional people and/or car (2 car MAX) at campground. Different sites at the park have a different maximum number of campers allowed in the site: Sites #1-4 & 15 = maximum 4 people. Sites #5-14 and 16-24 = maximum 6 people. Click here for a complete list of fees.
- Vehicle/R.V. Size Limits: Maximum vehicle size in campsites is 9ft high and 20 feet long. RVs/Trailers are not allowed in some campsites. Check with park staff prior to occupying a campsite. No hook-ups are available. Sewage hook-up is not available within the San Juan County Parks nor Fairgrounds. Prior to your ferry travel, please dispose of all wastewater properly and fill your water tanks, as resources here are limited. Be prepared to travel off the island with your wastewater. As of May 21, 2022, the Town of Friday Harbor Waste Facility dump station will be permanently closed. Live the Leave No Trace policy to protect these precious island communities by "packing it in and packing it out" whenever possible.
- Maximum RV/Trailer length at Odlin County Park is 30 feet in sites 8A, 8B & 10, 22 feet in sites 5 & 9 and 20 feet in sites 6 & 7. One (1) RV or trailer per campsite. One (1) towing or towed vehicle allowed in campsite with trailer or RV at no additional cost. Length is total measured length. Over-sized RVs/campers/trailers will be refused a campsite.
- Campers: Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult for overnight camping privileges.
- Walk-In Campsites: NO vehicles allowed in park for sites 25-32. Must arrive at park on foot, by kayak or bicycle. Exceptions include sites 1-4, "Park & Walk" sites.
- Pets must be leashed at all times. Owners are responsible for clean-up. Owners of dangerous or disturbing animals (especially barking dogs) may be asked to remove pet(s) from the park.
- HAMMOCK TENTS Hammock Tents are ONLY allowed in sites #11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 26, 31 and 32.
You will want to visit our website at sanjuanco.com/parks to view campground maps, find directions to the campground (click "Frequently Asked Questions"), and read our park rules.
Group Camp: Maximum number of people in Large Group Camp is 40 (5 people in each of 8 sites); cars is 8. Maximum length for single unit RV or vehicle + trailer is 20'; additional parking for larger vehicles may be available. No hammocks.
Extra person and vehicle charges apply to the Group campsites should your group size exceed the campsite maximums.
Help us protect our beautiful islands! Before your arrival, we encourage you to review the "Leave no Trace" principals of outdoor ethics. Check out their website at lnt.org for more information.
Ferry Reservations: Washington State Ferries accepts advance reservations for the San Juan Island Route. For summer travel, please be sure to make a reservation. See takeaferry.com for more information.
From the San Juan County Parks and Fairgrounds Staff,
We hope you enjoy your camping experience in the San Juan Islands!
Phone: 360-378-8420 or email@example.com
Your reservation will be considered a No Show and cancelled without a refund if you have not arrived (or cancelled) by 2:00pm Pacific Time on the second day of your reservation. To advise us of your late arrival, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at (360) 468-2496 (calls cannot be returned).
Partial cancellations (changes) are not permitted. To make any changes, you must cancel your existing reservation and submit a new reservation request to change arrival dates, campsites, or duration of stay.
Cancellations 30 days or greater in advance of your arrival date will incur a cancellation fee of 25% of the total camping fees.
Cancellations made within 30 days, but prior to 3 days, in advance of your arrival date will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total camping fees.
Within the three dates prior to your arrival date, all fees become non-refundable. To cancel before the non-refundable phase and your arrival date is a Friday, for example, you must cancel on Monday or earlier.
Your $10 reservation fee is non-refundable.
Only online reservations, or reservations made using a credit card and valid email address can be cancelled online. Please call our Administrative Office at (360) 378-8420 for assistance with other types of transactions.
No refunds issued at park.
All parties must check in upon arrival. Check-In time is 2:00 pm or later. Check-Out time is 12 noon. Charges for additional people or vehicles are due at check-in, payable by cash or check (credit cards may be accepted if park staff is available and phone connections are functioning); U.S. funds only.